Thursday, January 08, 2009

The Mermaid Cafe'

This post is a little random but I've been getting several questions, so I thought I would just post it for all to see. My parents are opening another restaurant and we're all VERY excited about it......

The Mermaid Cafe' is a waterfront restaurant on Lake Caroline (how convenient is that for me?!?!?!) and will most likely be open for business on January 20th. Now, wipe Nick's from your mind because this is nothing like it. Very low key, VERY family friendly and a lot of fun with a great (not expensive) menu. I've placed a link to the website under my friends but it's not up and running just yet. I think the entire family will be pitching in the first couple of weeks so I hope to see all of you there!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Wells said...

I can't wait to try it! Nathan let me get a first peek at the menu, so I'm super excited!

10:44 AM  
Blogger Bonnie Tyrone said...

Hey Camille,
I did not know you were a blogger! I am so excited to find your page, Crew is the cutest thing ever, he needs to meet Reese! Keep in touch.
Bonnie

5:37 PM  
Blogger Witcher Family said...

This is awesome and can't wait! I'm putting your blog on mine b/c I didn't know you were on here and will love keeping up with you now!
Em Ruff Witcher

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mermaid is good, but the manager girl is a huge flirt with everyone's husbands... She literally talks to most the men and ignores the women... she needs help.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home