Wednesday, January 07, 2009

More Fun Christmas Stories...

Let me begin by admitting that I flat out stole all of the following pictures from my sister-in-law, Beth. She is an amazaing photographer and I wish she would think about doing it professionally. So, in addition to our little Christmas, we shared part of the holiday with the Hassell family in both Vicksburg and Laurel. Barry's parents have this great park down the street from their house where all the boys love to play (age is not a factor). Then, we traveled over to Laurel where Jay and Emily introduced everyone to their 9 lab puppies. Can you imagine taking care of that many puppies? Take a look at all the fun that we had... I hope everyone had as much fun over Christmas as we did!

Crew loved the swingset, especially the slide.


The Hassell Boys!
(Barry & Crew, Bill & Easton, Mr. Hassell & Everett)

Future Quarterback?!?!?!





1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Williamson said...

He is so cute, and I can tell he's a little handful just by the pictures! All boy I'm assuming! So glad that we can keep up with y'all, hope we see you soon!

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home